- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 orange slices
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Combine the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Remove pork chops to a serving plate; keep warm. Whisk cold butter into cooking juices until melted. Serve with pork. Garnish with orange slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Citrus Glaze
"I prepared as directed but thought the sauce lacked flavor."
"Hooray for this recipe! It was so easy to make. The sauce is delicious. I doubled the sauce but only used half of it during cooking. I whisked cornstarch into the remaining sauce. After removing the chops from the skillet I added the extra sauce I made, turned up the heat and stirred until thickened. I served this dish with white rice, broccoli, snow peas and carrots. My husband suggested we try the sauce with chicken as well. Love it Love it. Will make again. Yummy."