Pork Chops with Chili Sauce
"I often accompany this dish with mashed potatoes and serve the chili sauce as gravy," writes Nicole Svacina from St. Nazianz, Wisconsin. "This meal is easy to make after a long day. In the summer, I cook it in the microwave to keep the kitchen cool."
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 slices onion (1/4 inch thick)
- 4 slices green pepper (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- Place the pork chops in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Top with
- the onion, green pepper and chili sauce. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 20-30 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 418 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 1,457 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.