Pork Chops with Chili Sauce Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 slices onion (1/4 inch thick)
- 4 slices green pepper (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1. Place the pork chops in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Top with the onion, green pepper and chili sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 418 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 1,457 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.