"I often accompany this dish with mashed potatoes and serve the chili sauce as gravy," writes Nicole Svacina from St. Nazianz, Wisconsin. "This meal is easy to make after a long day. In the summer, I cook it in the microwave to keep the kitchen cool."
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 slices onion (1/4 inch thick)
- 4 slices green pepper (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- Place the pork chops in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Top with the onion, green pepper and chili sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chili Chops in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p8
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Chili Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review