- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon A.1. steak sauce
- Broil chops 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the spreadable fruit, ketchup, garlic and mustard. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and steak sauce until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chops with Blackberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p26
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Blackberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 1, 2014
My stars are for the blackberry sauce. I did not make the chops....I made a pork tenderloin in the crockpot. This sauce is delicious! Will be a staple in the family now.
More Recipe Collections
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >