- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon A.1. steak sauce
- Broil chops 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the spreadable fruit, ketchup, garlic and mustard. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and steak sauce until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Chops with Blackberry Sauce
Sort By :
I didn't have blackberry jam but I did have leftover jellied cranberry sauce so I used that with a little added honey over the pork chops. My toddlers ate it all which is always the hardest earned seal of approval!
My stars are for the blackberry sauce. I did not make the chops....I made a pork tenderloin in the crockpot. This sauce is delicious! Will be a staple in the family now.