- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle pork with garlic pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil on each side.
- Combine the preserves, chives and salt; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Apricot Sauce
"Very Good!This will be in my rotation of recipes."
"Super easy, great for when you need to make something very quick and you want it to be good."
"These chops had an excellent taste. The sauce was beautiful. And yes, I would fix it again and again"
"These pork chops were delicious and easy to make. We loved them."