"The apricot preserves bring a very special flavor to the pork. I serve it with good old corn bread, which can be made in advance and tastes great with any meat.” Patricia Swart - Bridgeton, Nersey
Recommended: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle pork with garlic pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil on each side.
- Combine the preserves, chives and salt; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p63
Reviews forPork Chops with Apricot Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2012
"Very Good!This will be in my rotation of recipes."
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2010
"These chops had an excellent taste. The sauce was beautiful. And yes, I would fix it again and again"