Pork Chops with Apricot Mustard Glaze
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
4 ServingsReady In Time 20 minutes
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) loin pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 2 tbsps. coarse-grained or Dijon mustard
- Heat grill. Rub both sides of pork chops with garlic salt.
- Combine preserves and mustard in small bowl to make glaze; mix well.
- Place pork chops on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal
- grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-hot coals. Cook 8 to 11 minutes or
- until tender and no longer pink, turning once and brushing with
- glaze during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.