- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium unpeeled Golden Delicious apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 1/4 cup diced dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Sprinkle pork chops with celery salt, sage, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter on one side; turn. Top with apple rings. Sprinkle with apricots, raisins and brown sugar.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 18-22 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chops with Apple Rings in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p31
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apple Rings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review