Pork Chops with Apple Dressing Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 envelope pork gravy mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish. Top with pork chops. Cover and microwave on high for 8-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 3/4 cup dressing equals 465 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 940 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apple Dressing
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer