- 1-1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 envelope pork gravy mix
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish. Top with pork chops. Cover and microwave on high for 8-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops with Apple Dressing
Sort By :
I made this with two boxes of StoveTop stuffing crushed up and a flat of 9 boneless pork chops. It was tasty and everyone ate it and wanted more - no small feat with three particular teens in the house. I would make more stuffing the next time, maybe three boxes, because that was the part everyone really liked.
Can this recipe be made with leftover Thanksgiving stuffing?
I made this last night following the recipe exactly. It was wonderful and so easy. I have without a doubt the pickiest husband on the planet and he even liked it. It is truly a keeper and I will be making it again for sure.SJS