Pork Chops Parmesan Recipe
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips, cheese, parsley, flour and pepper. Dip pork chops into mixture, pressing firmly.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork chops in butter for about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 313 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Pork Chops Parmesan
"Loved this recipe! Really easy and tasted great! I used romsemary instead of parsley and it Really enjoyed that flavor! Will make again!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.