Pork Chops Parmesan Recipe
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips, cheese, parsley, flour and pepper. Dip pork chops into mixture, pressing firmly.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork chops in butter for about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 313 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (trace sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein
Reviews for Pork Chops Parmesan
"Loved this recipe! Really easy and tasted great! I used romsemary instead of parsley and it Really enjoyed that flavor! Will make again!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.