My family loves Chicken Parmesan, so I was thrilled to find this recipe using pork chops. It's so good and quite different from any other pork recipe I've ever tried.
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips, cheese, parsley, flour and pepper. Dip pork chops into mixture, pressing firmly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork chops in butter for about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chops Parmesan in Country Pork 1996, p53
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops Parmesan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review