- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips, cheese, parsley, flour and pepper. Dip pork chops into mixture, pressing firmly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork chops in butter for about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chops Parmesan in Country Pork 1996, p53
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chops Parmesan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2015
"Loved this recipe! Really easy and tasted great! I used romsemary instead of parsley and it Really enjoyed that flavor! Will make again!"
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2014