- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- Place pork chops in an 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray; top with onion. Combine the chili sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice; pour over chops. Cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork Chops Monterey
Sort By :
This is a go-to quick recipe for me. Restaurant-quality food with quick microwave preparation -- what's not to like? We like this with mashed potatoes instead of rice sometimes. Add a salad or veggie and your meal is ready!