Pork Chops in a Honey-Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over pork chops. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Reduce heat to medium. Whisk in the broth, mustard, honey and remaining garlic powder; cook and stir for 1 minute. Whisk in cream; cook and stir for 4-6 minutes or until thickened.
- Return pork chops and juices to the skillet. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pork Chops in a Honey-Mustard Sauce
Sort By :
"Tasty and easy to make."
"Chops were very tender and tasty"
"Great flavor, easy to put together. I think I could have let the sauce thicken a bit more next time."
We grilled our chops instead and served them with the yummy sauce... Delish!"
"This was so quick and easy to make. It had great flavor too!"