Pork Chops in a Honey-Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over pork chops. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Reduce heat to medium. Whisk in the broth, mustard, honey and remaining garlic powder; cook and stir for 1 minute. Whisk in cream; cook and stir for 4-6 minutes or until thickened.
- Return pork chops and juices to the skillet. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pork Chops in a Honey-Mustard Sauce(7)
Sort By :
Tasty and easy to make.
Chops were very tender and tasty
Great flavor, easy to put together. I think I could have let the sauce thicken a bit more next time.
We grilled our chops instead and served them with the yummy sauce... Delish!
This was so quick and easy to make. It had great flavor too!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >