Pork Chops Dijon Recipe
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed
- Additional minced chives, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard and herbs; set aside.
- 2. Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 22g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pork Chops Dijon
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer