Pork Chops Dijon
I have four children, 16 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren...so it's a good thing I like to cook! My family has enjoyed these simple delicious chops for year.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard and herbs; set
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side
- or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes
- before serving. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 3 lean meat, 1 fat; also, 236 calories, 236 mg sodium, 59 mg cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, 22 gm protein, 13 gm fat.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of