I have four children, 16 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren...so it's a good thing I like to cook! My family has enjoyed these simple delicious chops for year.
Recommended: 40 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard and herbs; set aside.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Pork Chops in Country Pork 1996, p100
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Chops Dijon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review