Pork Chops & Potatoes in Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup country style Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in potatoes and onion. Top with pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pork chop with 3/4 cup potatoes equals 421 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 794 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.