- Spoon rice mixture around pork chops. In a small bowl, combine the
- butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; brush over apple slices. Arrange
- apple slices on top of chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until meat juices run
- clear and rice is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 411 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,385 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now