- over the top. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 20-25 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Remove chops and vegetables; keep warm.
- Combine flour and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into the
- sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with chops and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 1-1/2 cups vegetables and 1/4 cup sauce equals 360 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.