Pork Chop Rice Bake
I love to cook, but I also love easy recipes like this one, which tastes like you fussed. Canned soup makes the dish creamy and convenient. Brenda Henderson, Marshall, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2-1/4 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- In a bowl, combine the rice, soups and milk. Transfer to a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange pork chops over rice. Sprinkle
- with soup mix. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until
- meat juices run clear and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.