Pork Chop Rice Bake Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1. In a bowl, combine the rice, soups and milk. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange pork chops over rice. Sprinkle with soup mix. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat juices run clear and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pork Chop Rice Bake
"I made this tonight for dinner. The rice seemed a little dry, but the pork was perfect. DH and DS loved it. I will make it again, but add a little more milk, or some cream"
"Very nice. The rice was excellent. I used half the packet te of onion soup mix, that was lots. I would make this again, great cottage recipe. Janet"
"This classic pork chop recipe brings back wonderful memories! Like my mother, prepared with 6 pork chops. Plenty of creamy rice for everyone or great left overs for the next day. Also, added a large can of mushrooms. This addition gives it a special touch!"
"I made this again after falling out of my regular rotation - Still better with the peas and carrots!!"
"We were looking for an alternative to the pork chops/rice my husband always makes. This was good, made a large quantity of rice."
"The pork chops were not done after cooking for an hour. The rice was ok. I will not be fixing this again."
"To jazz it up a bit more:Add 10oz frozen peas/carrots to mixture.Cook 50-55 covered - Uncover and sprinkle 3/4 cup each chedder and mozarella over dish. Cook an additional 5-10 minutes."