I love to cook, but I also love easy recipes like this one, which tastes like you fussed. Canned soup makes the dish creamy and convenient. —Brenda Henderson, Marshall, Missouri
- 2-1/4 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- In a bowl, combine the rice, soups and milk. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange pork chops over rice. Sprinkle with soup mix. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat juices run clear and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Chop Rice Bake in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p80
Reviews for Pork Chop Rice Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review