Pork Chop Dinner Recipe
- 6 to 8 medium carrots (1 pound), coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Place carrots and potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops, onion, soup mix and soup. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chop Dinner(8)
Sort By :
Easy! Delicious! Family really like this ... thinking I could omit the chunk potatoes, and use the gravy on mashed potatoes since have to make 2 entrees some nights due to picky eaters :( On the seasoning issue-- I used some No Salt seasoning and Healthy Request Mushroom Soup (due to sodium in onion soup mix). No one complained! Thanks! This recipe is a winner.
Made it today an it was a hit with the family.
I browned the chops in oil before putting in the slow cooker. My family loved this recipe and asked me to make it again!
Very good comforting meal. Easy to put together. I used two cans of cream of chicken since I did not have mushroom and it was delicious. Pork just fell apart. Thanks for the recipe!
This is a quick easy meal to throw together before work and leave to cook all day!
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >