- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup V8 juice
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and peppers until crisp-tender, stirring to loosen any browned bits from pan. Stir in the V8 juice, salt and pepper. Return chops to the pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Chop Delight
Sort By :
"I was not particularly impressed with this dish. In my opinion it could have used a touch of sugar/Splenda. I added a tablespoon of each cornstarch and water because it was too thin, watery actually. Tastes like a creole sauce. Thanks for the recipe. I should have cooked it 6 minutes instead of 8 though."
"The only difference I made was to do it in the oven. It turned out very good."
"Good combination of ingredients, all items worked very well together. Tasted great and took only 30 minutes to prepare."