- simmer for 35 minutes or until barley is partially cooked. Add
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large skillet,
- brown pork chops on both sides in remaining butter. Sprinkle with
- salt and pepper. Arrange over barley mixture.
- Combine glaze ingredients; brush half over chops. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; brush with remaining glaze. Bake
- 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Garnish with orange and rosemary if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now