Pork Chop and Chilies Casserole Recipe
- 4 pork rib chops (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a large skillet,over medium-high heat, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until chops are lightly browned; drain. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the onion, chilies and celery until onion is tender. Stir in rice; saute until lightly browned. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Place in a greased 2-qt. casserole. Top with pork chops. Bake at 350° for about 30-40 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pork Chop and Chilies Casserole(10)
Sort By :
My family LOVED this recipe! The only thing I changed was I used chicken broth instead of water. Delicious! I will definitely make this again.
I used a whole can of chicken broth in place of the water. This is a great one dish meal! My husband & I loved the rice.
Yummy dish!! Grandkids love it.
It's a good one dish meal.
This was an easy recipe to make and one I will make again. Thank you for a very tasty dinner.