- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 36 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry or seedless strawberry jam
- 36 fresh thyme sprigs
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub over meat. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut each tenderloin into 1/4-in. slices.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread each with spreadable cheese; top with meat, 1/4 teaspoon jam and a thyme sprig. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Pork Canapes in Appetizers for Every Occasion 2012 2012
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Canapes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review