- removed bread or save for another use). Spritz with butter-flavored
- spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine mayonnaise and reserved marinade; spread over bread.
- Drain pork; discard marinade. In a nonstick skillet coated with
- cooking spray, cook pork in batches until no longer pink. Spoon
- cabbage mixture onto bottom half of bread; top with pork. Replace
- bread top. Cut into four sandwiches. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 363 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now