- removed bread or save for another use). Spritz with butter-flavored
- spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine mayonnaise and reserved marinade; spread over bread.
- Drain pork; discard marinade. In a nonstick skillet coated with
- cooking spray, cook pork in batches until no longer pink. Spoon
- cabbage mixture onto bottom half of bread; top with pork. Replace
- bread top. Cut into four sandwiches. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 363 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.