Pork Burritos Recipe
- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Sliced avocado and sour cream, optional
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a blender, combine the tomatoes, chili powder, garlic, lime juice, honey, jalapeno and salt; cover and process until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; cool slightly. Shred pork with two forks and return to slow cooker. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup pork mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with avocado and sour cream if desired. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 10 burritos.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork Burritos(4)
Sort By :
Has great flavor, and the spiciness is just right!
This one is great! Easy and delicious. Definitely a keeper.
Super easy to make which is always a bonus. My two boys LOVED it and they are very picky eaters so this one is a keeper.
Loved these burritos. I made this for Father's Day dinner and everyone loved them.
More Recipe Collections
- Burritos >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >