Pork Burgers Deluxe Recipe
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties. Top each with a pineapple slice; wrap with a bacon strip and secure with a toothpick.
- 2. Broil or grill over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove toothpicks. Serve on buns. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 496 calories, 29g fat (10g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1062mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Pork Burgers Deluxe
"Made these burgers tonight and could not believe the taste. These burgers made us think that we were sitting down a a fancy restaurant not at home eating a meal made together."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.