Pork Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in oil for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, stir-fry broccoli for 2-3 minutes. Add peppers and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; cook 1-2 minutes longer. Combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; stir into skillet.
- 3. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 279 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1141mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Pork Broccoli Stir-Fry
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer