Pork Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe
"My grandma, who's an excellent cook, shared this recipe with me," notes Nadia Boutin Sylvester, Cookshire, Quebec. "It has lots of eye-catching color, a nice combination of tender meat and crisp vegetables and wonderful garlic flavor."
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in oil for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry broccoli for 2-3 minutes. Add peppers and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; cook 1-2 minutes longer. Combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pork Broccoli Stir-Fry in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p11
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork Broccoli Stir-Fry(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >