- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 bread wraps (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced into 3-inch strips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chops; cook 2-3 minutes on each side until a thermometer reads 145°. Combine 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce with soy sauce; pour over chops. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook and stir until sauce is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine lettuce and carrot with rice vinegar; set aside. When pork is cool enough to handle, slice into 2-in. long strips; return to skillet to coat with sauce. Toast bread wraps lightly, then spread with mayonnaise.
- Spoon pork evenly over wraps. Cover with lettuce mixture, cucumber, cilantro, green onions and jalapeno. Top with remaining sweet chili sauce. Fold wraps over filling and serve immediately with Sriracha sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Banh Mi Wraps
"Oh my goodness this is good! I used flour tortillas.We omitted the Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce because the jalapeno is enough heat for us."
"Made this last night, served it on toasted ciabatta rolls. It was delicious! My 9 and 6 year old ate every bite of their sandwiches. We will make it again."
"Wow!! What a great recipe. I prepared it exactly as directed and it was very well received. I used Greek pita flatbread and it looked just the picture. This will be prepared many times at our house. Can't wait to try different veggies and meat combos. Delish!!"