- 2-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil in batches. Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Pork Baby Back Ribs
Sort By :
We were very disappointed in this recipe. Although the meat fell off the bone, the ribs had no flavor and we found them very bland. Will not make again.
These were absolutely fantastic! Fall off the bone tender, moist, and the sauce was tasty without being overpowering. Definitely a keeper recipe!
I made them exactly as shown and they were a major hit! My daughter worked for years at a fancy restaurant in the south and said these are better than they served! I won't be looking any further for the perfect recipe - this is it!