—LaVerne Parkin, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- 2-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil in batches. Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pork Baby Back Ribs in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2008, p69
Reviews for Pork Baby Back Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review