Pork Baby Back Ribs Recipe
—LaVerne Parkin, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours YIELD:5 servings
- 2-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil in batches. Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving equals 539 calories, 36 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC