- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 12 slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and thyme. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil in batches over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the pears, syrup, mustard and salt to the skillet; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve pork slices and pear mixture over waffles. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork and Waffles with Maple-Pear Topping in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p10
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork and Waffles with Maple-Pear Topping(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >