- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry pork in 1/2 teaspoon oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the beans, celery and onion in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add the water, soy sauce and reserved pork; heat through. Drain pasta; stir in butter until melted. Add pork mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pork and Noodles in Healthy Cooking December/January 2009, p51
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork and Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2009
"So quick and easy to make...one of my boyfriends favorites. Everything about this dish was great!!"