I love to cook and experiment with new recipes. When I first made this breakfast pizza, my husband proclaimed it a definite keeper! This dish doesn't use traditional breakfast ingredients, but it's a surefire hit every time I serve it. —Kim Martin, Port Republic, Maryland
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook and crumble sausage. Drain; place over crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms and cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p6
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pork and Mushroom Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review