Pork and Mushroom Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook and crumble sausage. Drain; place over crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms and cheeses.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 252 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.