Pork and Green Chili Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup Minute® Brown Rice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, brown pork in oil; drain. Add beans, soup, tomatoes, chilies, rice, water, salsa and cumin; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Pour into an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork and Green Chili Casserole
Sort By :
"It was easy to make and enjoyed by everyone even the picky eater."
"I made this exactly as recipe called for. It was okay but nothing that jumped out. I had 3/4 left over (3 of adults eatting). The second night I added a can of Mexicorn and a can of regular Rotel. I would give this 5 stars the second night. Rotel gave it a much needed kick."
"I'll have to try this one, it sounds great! Let you know later what happens (especially when I add my usual to the recipe!) Mr. Cookasaurus"
"corn makes a good addition"
"Made this for years. My husband likes. I put in chili powder and 1 C cheese."