Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 2 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each), cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pork in butter and oil until meat juices run clear. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk; stir in the vegetable blend, cheese, salt and lemon-pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; toss with pork mixture and basil. Yield: 2 servings.
1-3/4 cups (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 500 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 685 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.