Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Basil comes through in the great savory flavor of creamy fettuccine sauce. Chicken can be substituted for pork in this colorful dish from Suzanne Carman of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- 2 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each), cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pork in butter and oil until meat juices run clear. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk; stir in the vegetable blend, cheese, salt and lemon-pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; toss with pork mixture and basil. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p59
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pork and Fettuccine Alfredo(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >