Pork and Corn Casserole Recipe
- 7 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook pork and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the noodles, corn, soup, pimientos, cheese and pork mixture.
- 3. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over noodle mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 cup: 455 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 915mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Pork and Corn Casserole
"A perfect blend of all the ingredients. Very flavorable and my family loved the recipe. Will be making it again."