A satisfying supper includes this casserole fresh from the oven, a garden salad and buttermilk biscuits. It's a winner every time!—Karen Sesto, South Portland, Maine
- 7 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook pork and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, corn, soup, pimientos, cheese and pork mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over noodle mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pork and Corn Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p101
Reviews for Pork and Corn Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2012
"A perfect blend of all the ingredients. Very flavorable and my family loved the recipe. Will be making it again."