Pork and Corn Casserole Recipe
- 7 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook pork and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, corn, soup, pimientos, cheese and pork mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over noodle mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pork and Corn Casserole(2)
Sort By :
A perfect blend of all the ingredients. Very flavorable and my family loved the recipe. Will be making it again.
We are casserole, corn, and pork lovers, but this was not great with Velveeta cheese. I recommend using cheddar. Also, the rice in the soup is weird with the noodles. Next time I would use cream of chicken instead of cream of chicken with rice.