- 1 package (8 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet or wok, saute the pork, onion, garlic and pepper flakes in 2 teaspoons oil until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm
- In the same skillet, saute the cabbage, celery, carrots and peppers in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Drain spaghetti; add to vegetable mixture. Stir in soy sauce and pork mixture. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated though. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork and Cabbage with Spaghetti
Sort By :
"I cut the recipe in half, used 4 oz. pork, 4 oz, spaghetti, cabbage, zucchini, carrots,onion and cherry tomatoes...really good...I did have to add some chicken broth to make a light sauce."
"Made as directed in an attempt to get my kids to eat more veggies. My son just ate the noodles and my daughter ate the meat and some noodles. lol Overall, it is a nice, healthy meal."
"I have made this recipe on a number of occasions. Everyone from my young children to guests really enjoy it. Great flavour. It is a stirfry staple in our house."