Pork and Cabbage Supper Recipe
- 2 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1. In an ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; remove and set aside. To drippings, add sour and seasonings; bring to a boil. Return chops to skillet; add cabbage. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 287 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 1399mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Pork and Cabbage Supper
"Very tasty! I like the fact that it makes just enough for two!"
"The guys liked it so I will be making this again."
"Used 4 pork chops, 1/3 bell pepper and 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced. Great recipe"
"I think some of this recipe is missing. It says to add sour and seasonings to the drippings but sour what and how much. Please advise. Thank you. email@example.com"
"This was soooooo good and sooooo easy! I loved that it was a recipe for two, since I actually cook for one. It was very flavorful, and it was all I could do to not eat both servings. Definitely will be making this one again and again and again!"