Pork and Cabbage Supper Recipe
- 2 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- In an ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; remove and set aside. To drippings, add sour and seasonings; bring to a boil. Return chops to skillet; add cabbage. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork and Cabbage Supper
Sort By :
"Just a misspelling in the directions. After reading ingredients it should say soup rather than sour"
"The guys liked it so I will be making this again."
"Pretty good, definately easy. Added a handful of sliced fresh mushrooms. I used 3 chops instead of 2 and there ended up being plenty of sauce for the extra chop. Not amazing, but a good and easy fall/winter recipe."
"Used 4 pork chops, 1/3 bell pepper and 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced. Great recipe"
"I think sour is a misprint it should say soup. I don't understand why the sodium count is so high. Can anyone give me a clue as to why the high count? This sounds like a good and easy recipe and I will be trying it soon."