- minutes or until vegetables are tender and no liquid remains. Cool
- to room temperature. Punch dough down. Roll into a 24-in. x 12-in.
- rectangle; cut into eight 6-in. squares. Spoon 1/3 cup filling into
- the center of each square. Bring corners to the center and pinch to
- seal; pinch seams together. Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover
- and let rise for 30 minutes. Brush with melted butter. Bake at
- 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 405 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 558 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.