Pork and Apple Skewers Recipe
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 5 medium unpeeled tart apples
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add pork to remaining marinade and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Cut the apples into 1-1/2-in. cubes. Alternate pork and apples on metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat, for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with the reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat juices run clear and apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork and Apple Skewers(3)
Sort By :
Yummy! I used granny smith apples and substituted teriyaki instead of soy sauce. SO GOOD! Will definitely make again.
I have made this recipie several times and each time it tasted great! I will keep making it for sure.
I made a variation on this recipe (since the weather wasn't good for grilling) by using sliced pork tenderloin, marinated and then baked in a pan with the apple slices @ 350F for 45 mins. or so - turned out really nice!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Apples >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >