"I love the flavor of grilled food, especially these no-mess pork packets with their delicious sesame and ginger sauce," writes Andrea Bolden of Unionville, Tennessee. "Since the doctor put my husband on a low-fat diet, this all-in-one meal has become a favorite of ours."
Recommended: 21 Sheet Pan Dinners to Make Tonight
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Divide the pork, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, green pepper and onions evenly among four pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger; drizzle over pork and vegetables. Fold foil around filling and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pork is no longer pink. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork 'N' Veggie Packets in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p19
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pork 'N' Veggie Packets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review