Pork 'n' Pepper Tacos Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- Shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato and salsa
- Saute pork in oil in a large skillet until lightly browned. Add onion and jalapenos; cook 5 minutes longer
- Stir in seasonings. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in taco shells with lettuce, cheese, tomato and salsa. Yield: 8 tacos.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork 'n' Pepper Tacos
Sort By :
"I was a bit disappointed in these. They were ok, just nothing special. Needed a bit more flavor."
"I generally just eat regular tacos, but these won me over! They're great! Even my kids (1 & 2 years old) loved them!"